This step you take brings you to realize what revolves me and you

Save today for happiness.Cherish today and live everyday with hope of tomorrow.Thanks for your time

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Tears

I am not crazy but today once more,I cried watching Plastic Memories.I love Isla,the main character,in the anime,she is a giftia ; in which all are given a lifespan of 81920 hours,equivalent to 9 years plus and they are like human,with a soul.Only to be erased of its memories after those hours.I often wondered what if someone dear to me just left.It did happen recently,we werent th closest to each other but i felt it.I wondered what if one day I were to leave.I must take nothing with me,but will my memories be mine to keep.It is more invicible than a mystery.Today,I felt a tinge of reality amidst something created.Irony

No comments: