This step you take brings you to realize what revolves me and you

Save today for happiness.Cherish today and live everyday with hope of tomorrow.Thanks for your time

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Trip

Hello.Just wanted post some travelling photos i took.I went on a 3 day 2 night trip nearby.Went to pray my great grandparents since it was qingming and good friday.My adoptive great grandparents were catholics who passed away during 1960's.They are buried in Parit Yaani.Near Yong Peng.My grandma who just passed away must be in heaven right now.Hope they are all there.We went around Kluang to late grandpa's shop,then to Seremban .Me and bro went watch Parasyte,the japanese anime.movie.It was gorry but enjoyed it since it was late at night.Took a trip down to Port Dickson and Melaka.Met up with Grandma's cousin who lives in an apartment with her maid.Bought food for her.Wanted to order D&E album but was not sent to Malaysia yet.Wish my sister better health since she was diagnosed wih hypothyroidism.Better health and days to all.

No comments: