This step you take brings you to realize what revolves me and you

Save today for happiness.Cherish today and live everyday with hope of tomorrow.Thanks for your time

Friday, March 13, 2015

I only wanted your blessings

My frustrations dawned from the time I never got your understanding.I wanted myself to be me but you all could not stand the sight of it.I could give many,more than you thought.But this world is so cruel that the word "practical,reality" came into strong force.I did not want to learn of it but my instinct told me it will save everyone.I m sorry i couldnt give everything because it meant destroying everything.Fight for survival hurts me,all the most cruel thingd came to find me because the most screwed up things also find their way.One day,it will dissipate and I will bring light back to all of you

No comments: