This step you take brings you to realize what revolves me and you

Save today for happiness.Cherish today and live everyday with hope of tomorrow.Thanks for your time

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How sorry I am

To this friend of mine.thank you for everything you have done.I feel grateful to be your friend because of everything you are.I felt heartbroken by my actions of lying to you as I have let done my conscience,your trust and I helped the others lie too.when I thought of your efforts.I hate my guts very much .I hate to admit because I lied to someone who is good at heart and you are someone who jokes with me and we are friends and classmates.to meet 6RC was one Of the greatest gift from fate.I have let you down but I am jot afraid of hurting my image because it's my fault.I am scared of hurting you and hate myself for that.to me,you are a good friend .thank you for comforting me even when I told you the truth of lying to you.I am grateful for that and I felt the hurt of hurting you and left me in tears! Thank you for everything!

No comments: