This step you take brings you to realize what revolves me and you

Save today for happiness.Cherish today and live everyday with hope of tomorrow.Thanks for your time

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

End of a chapter

I walked into this school being a plump and short-haired student from sk convent jb.there are many times i pondered, what would my future be like after half a decade.It was not easy , handling my expectations . I wanted the best for myself. After 5 years , i left my old self being someone that had a completely different person.Except for the fact that i am still overweight . WEIGHTY ISSUES !.....I thought of leaving school empty-handed just satisfied that i stayed that long enough to graduate ! It didn't matter....i didnt do that ! it was something that triggered me ..... i didnt graduate in peace .....i graduated meeting people from all walks of life...people confiding me...people showing me how things are done... seeking perfection...some trusting their choices .....it was as though i was defying gravity ! something unexpected and impossible ! it created thoughts , feelings, emotions , challenges, hopes , experiences , dreams , and care for all beings ! it was beyond priceless ! Thank you , the one abstract life that brought everything called fate ! it was truly extraordinary ! it gave me confidence , satisfaction , the drive to work , teamwork , and a future awaiting !

No comments: