This step you take brings you to realize what revolves me and you

Save today for happiness.Cherish today and live everyday with hope of tomorrow.Thanks for your time

Monday, March 22, 2010

Life down the road


Little cloud aged 17 , a mere female student studying in a high expectation school , living a life of innocent pleasures and enjoying herself while others are working their fingers off, loves to blame herself , never been able to find out the problem at all, getting an average of 60 percent for Biology paper, 57 percent for Chemistry , 40 percent for sympathy for Physics , 60 percent out of another ''lucky'' chance for Additional Mathematics , a mere 73 percent for Bahasa Malaysia , a PATHETIC 83 percent for English and a lucky 90 percent for History .I am dying....I want to make myself work hard but i am lying every second to myself .....Leading a life of an almost Secondary school graduate in 8 months with no big deal of myself .....All I hear from myself everyday is tiredness , fatigue , laziness that infest my entire life.....Shut Up , will you stp before you system crashes , will you behave well and study like PMR , NOT LIKE IT BUT BETTER ! yOU ARE REAL pISSED OFF PERSON BECAUSE OF your behaviour ! shut up and please dont lie to yourself anymore .....you are not writing an essay.....will you stop writing .....I want to leave the SPM room with no regrets ! I WANT TO LEAVE THE SPM EXAMINATION ROOM WITH NO REGRET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUCK UP !BUCK UP ! YOU ARE SEVENTEEN NOT SEVEN ANYMORE ! SHUT UP AND STUDY YOUR BOOK NOT FACEBOOK !SOMEONE TAUGHT ME THAT !

No comments: