This step you take brings you to realize what revolves me and you

Save today for happiness.Cherish today and live everyday with hope of tomorrow.Thanks for your time

Monday, February 23, 2015

Although I was ready,It did not happen

12 days ago,Grandma passed away at 11.25 pm at Tan Tock Seng Hospital in ward 6A11.She passed on due to Ischemic Heart Disease peacefully surrounded by close family members.Your best memories will be our living space.May the angels lead you to a place where love is everlasting and painless.I miss you every second but life is life.Death is part and parcel.Im so proud of you for living with so much bravery and your last hugs and words will be etched to my mind always.My prayers stop time for I want the best for you.This lost will be cured.Your pain vanished into thin air like how vulnerable life is.With everlasting love,Crystal

No comments: