This step you take brings you to realize what revolves me and you

Save today for happiness.Cherish today and live everyday with hope of tomorrow.Thanks for your time

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Towards the end of the year

Hi there,all you readers whether you are my friend,someone I know but I do not realize you read my blog post,here I am,summarizing my year in literature or not.Here are  the things  I am so thankful for this year: I met new people whether in college,at work,through family friends or strangers.I passed Intermediate with average of at least Second Lower.I managed to survive weekend classes.My Grandma is doing well after a near end experience of 3 months in hospital.I managed to make a trip to Sarawak.I managed to defy the Christmas celebration because there was something I felt not to do was best.I gathered more mangas.I reduced TV time.I learnt more about myself.I managed to make it to the Pet Expo in Danga City Mall.My dad bought a new car.New changes.New Year.Hope to make 2015 more fulfilling and filled with more joy and quality time spend at home.Hope to make it to Part 2 aka Year 3 with hope I pass Part 1 with flying colours.I will make it.😁

No comments: