This step you take brings you to realize what revolves me and you

Save today for happiness.Cherish today and live everyday with hope of tomorrow.Thanks for your time

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Sad title

I couldnt think of a deeper word than friendship.Most of time,I naturally could not do things that will result in hurting others.You cannot sleep at night neither can the burden you carry now be lighter.I met a friend whom I shared similar thinking.We could talk about anything under the weather. I shared what I couldnt bare to tell to others.It seems perfectly fine.But recently,I doubt is jealousy on the part of me that things between us became comparisons and so I saw her affecting others with her behaviour.From understanding,it became irritance.I thought that although there was freedom of speech,please mind what you say to others.It affects people arround you on how you are judged.I may be competitive but not to the extent of that.I found that you make use of others thinking that others dont realize.You are a good friend who treats me well but I can lose trust after few incidents because I cant trust you anymore.Please stop trying to express yourself because to me its irrtating.

No comments: