This step you take brings you to realize what revolves me and you

Save today for happiness.Cherish today and live everyday with hope of tomorrow.Thanks for your time

Monday, October 6, 2014

Reality always

Everyone who knows me will not think I am such.Recently,before I went for my LLB intermediate exams,I feel for Skip Beat hence lead me to this special person named Lee Donghae.I really liked his style in Skip Beat drama.Maybe it was the make up and the hairstyle.Curiously,I checked out his mv 'Only You',with Team A One Sound,lyrics written by Donghae himself.Never did i thought i will fall for the song which melody was something close to my heart.Then,being a lover of fast songs,I always listened to Super Junior ,who denies 'Sorry Sorry'? Of course,his personality was quite similar to me,I do think a lot,I am forgetful and somewhat emotional.Maybe our names are somewhat related to Earth.Then,when i started following the instagram,I realized that even I too not afraid to act silly if it brings joy.Perhaps I read too much.LOL.Told you I overthink.The worse part was stalking the pictures.Then i realized it was not fandom,I really love his personality qnd everything he does even if he is not the most intelligent or good looking chap in the world.I did sincerely think he was the best guy in the world.I always liked all the post and sometimes comment.I even thanked him for bringing inspiration.Perhaps,it was until this point that I realized I was not someone that he would need.Honestly,a reasonable person would label it obsession,fandom,craziness,hallucination.But,I tell you,what i have seen is irreplacable.The similarities that I cannot explain logically.I even dreamt of him 9 times.The worst thing to hear is that you are not the type he is looking for.I do not have long hair neither shoulder length.I am not pretty or whatsoever. I am so far away from South Korea.I am not ladylike.Everything is fate.You cant change yourself for another otherwise you wony be yourself.Even our signs probably dont match.All these give me guide to what reality is and I have to accept it.Maybe its time i see it realistically but I dont want to give up.😊 Till then,take care.I dont force or coerce people to do what they dont feel like doing✌ Peace out!

No comments: