This step you take brings you to realize what revolves me and you

Save today for happiness.Cherish today and live everyday with hope of tomorrow.Thanks for your time

Monday, August 18, 2014

It because I am random,I am myself

Growing up.What it means to me? Not a phrase only for children,adults needs much of it.Life is not memorizing or who does it the best.Could you look at yourself and confidently press on the ' I am glad ' button? Life cant just work in the I am born,finished studying,working my ass off,get married and wait for death kind of way or which ever the sequence flows.If we were to do it,do it genuinely or maybe the best for you.How we define things is not through the dictionary merely but a guide to understand wjat that means better in our context because we have language.

No comments: