This step you take brings you to realize what revolves me and you

Save today for happiness.Cherish today and live everyday with hope of tomorrow.Thanks for your time

Monday, June 3, 2013

Unforgivable

What I needed your understanding ,you all treated me like a pest.Thats how I grew up.I can forget but forgiveness is nowhere near.When you expect me to say those words you want to hear,did you try to let it to go or just put me down and pretend to understand for you to run away from exposing your awful side.When I needed peace,you came in barging through my life and try to make it a credit instead.When I say your kindness,you took it away like it was a chewing gum,the flavors just last that few moments,then it's thrash.When others try to understand your action,you decide to tramp and go a step further.Theres a reason to why you feel so because we are humans.Selfishness is a curse,selflessness is a light to cure those hurt by it.

No comments: