This step you take brings you to realize what revolves me and you

Save today for happiness.Cherish today and live everyday with hope of tomorrow.Thanks for your time

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Nothing last forever

My heart is getting weary waiting,
For I have one-sidedly pinning my hopes,
Each instance bears a remarkable ache.

My thoughts of you sents a new light,
It's always filled with the future,
Though I know will never come true.

Each time I am reminded of the memories,
My hearts sinks to reality,
That I may bury your existence,
To continue to walk my path.

Somehow,
I harbor these feelings,
I may know what you think,
In case you don't return,

Unconsciously,
Let it exists as a part of memories.

All I ask for is your happiness,
They say nothing last forever,
Why be so troubled?
That's why I choose to live,
While I still can.

No comments: