This step you take brings you to realize what revolves me and you

Save today for happiness.Cherish today and live everyday with hope of tomorrow.Thanks for your time

Friday, January 4, 2013

Atashinchi No Danshi

Something found unexpectedly, it's 2013.I guess the ending is left to be guessed.Okura Sho,Mineta Chisato,.....?...It's has things to be taught of this heart warming drama and I love all the characters.But Hana Kimi is still the cause of heartbeats.ahahahah....When it comes to personality, I adore Osamu Mukai as Sho though he didn't really left a very distinct impression that you would remember like Shun Oguri in HanaKimi or Nakatsu by Toma Ikuta...ahhhhhh....why am I becoming this,,,,,??. daisuki Atashinchi No Danshi

I do not own the copyright to these images.All credit goes to its original creator.its just to show how much I adore them in my own ways

Osamu Mukai....sugoiiiii.....
Something from this drama,Okura Sinzo said the reason he built Trick Heart Castle is so that everyone will not think ordinary of ordinary things.I agree on that wholeheartedly!











No comments: