This step you take brings you to realize what revolves me and you

Save today for happiness.Cherish today and live everyday with hope of tomorrow.Thanks for your time

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Get me out sometime

To whom it may concern, I am living in a world that I know it's not easy to live in hence I struggle with much anticipation of leaving ,it's 9months to graduation.I saw many things that I have never seen before.Sometimes tiredness just seeps into my day and brings me over to fatigue.Sometimes I feel great when I think of leaving that place.I need to be alone sometimes doing things I like but guilt drains my intentions.I just have to bear with it and grit my teeth.Come rain or sun,I will be there till the last sunset of where Im supposed to witness.Please help me lessen agony if you are not able to take it away.

No comments: