This step you take brings you to realize what revolves me and you

Save today for happiness.Cherish today and live everyday with hope of tomorrow.Thanks for your time

Saturday, May 7, 2011

This is it

Five months of spending time at home has to come to an end.I have explored the different things that society ,things in reality,what really surrounds major decisions and a ring of fate that is seemed surreal.I have positioned myself in a life with faithful people,creating opportunities that i never expect could happen in m wildest dreams.I used to be concious of myself ,thinking what bad things people thought of me.Felt like I was an eyesore.I dread thinking of what people think of me.Now I feel that it didnt matter anymore.However accomplished we are,we exists as merely humans.Thank you for this experience.I had people along my line,with that,I never felt alone.I have found a new way to think and a courage that I selfbild with the help of strangers that turn out to be acquaintances.I will be leaving for the future now,I know that I will never come back failed.As I have gain courage that I will cherish always.

No comments: