This step you take brings you to realize what revolves me and you

Save today for happiness.Cherish today and live everyday with hope of tomorrow.Thanks for your time

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I gave my all

In certain times , i do feel sad because at that time i didn't follow my heart . I made decision based on what i think is right . I wasn't sincere at all.I am a person that believes that when you do somthing you must give your all and most importantly do it with a sincere heart . But at certain circumstances , i can't make good decisions . I know in my heart that i am not a dumb person but most of the time i just can't concentrate because of distractions . I know the direction but i didn't take it . But then i realised something , God gave me the best he can , I know he did and i know that he is something i believe in and worship with my heart because he is my GUIDE and without him I am nothing . I hope that i can help him make this world a better place where people value what he has done and what he had done for our ancestors .I know that my sins kept me further from him but i know that in my heart , he will never be too far . I am sorry that sometimes or most of the time I did wrong things ! But i pledge to try my best and give him the best help I can to help this world and May we be with peace ! Thanks everyone and most importantly GOD !

No comments: